END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) FOR QUANTA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR SERVICES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OUR SOFTWARE, AS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THEM CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PERIODICALLY REVIEW THIS EULA AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES, CONSTITUTES YOUR ONGOING ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREINAFTER.
This EULA is between “You” (“Your” also refers to You throughout this EULA) and Quanta Technology Limited (“QTL”) of 3rd Floor, Goldie House, Goldie Terrace, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EB, a company registered in the Isle of Man under company number 130833C. QTL is defined as “We”, “Us” or “Our” as appropriate. QTL is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission for the purposes of operating an online gambling licence. QTL offers online lottery services (“Services”) through its brand “Quanta” and through its website www.myquanta.im.In addition to offering QTL’s services through the internet We may, from time to time, offer Our products and services through alternative mediums such as mobile devices. When you use QTL’s Services by whatever medium, this EULA shall apply to such use to such an extent as is applicable to the circumstances.
Services are provided through Our website domain. Before You download the Software “Software”, hereinafter includes any downloadable desktop application, mobile application, system component from Our Website or from our downloadable app (available from the Google Play Store of Apple iOS App Store. We will ask You to give your express agreement to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA. By agreeing to this EULA You acknowledge that You are entering into a legally binding Agreement with QTL.
You accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this EULA by clicking on ‘I Agree’ and using our Software and accessing our website. If You do not agree to any of the provisions of this EULA You should immediately stop using Our Software or accessing Our website and remove any copies of it from Your computer. If you have download a copy of Our App from any App Store then you should immediately uninstall the application from Your device and refrain from using Our services.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE CONDITIONS
- 1.1To use the Software, You will first need to register with Us. To do so please download and install any of Our applicable software or navigate your internet browser to the appropriate page on Our website. Then click on the REGISTER button to commence the registration process.
- 1.2We are required to verify the identity of Our players and therefore reserve the right to request satisfactory proof of your identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/driving licence/identity card and/or any payment cards used) and satisfactory proof of address (including but not limited to a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last 6 months) at any time. Failure to supply such documentation in a timely fashion may result in the suspension of Services and ultimately the closure of your account.
- 1.3You agree to provide Us with full and complete information regarding your identity and residential address. Incomplete or fictitious information or documentation will not be accepted and will constitute a material breach of this EULA. This will result in the suspension of Services and the closure of your account.
- 1.4Subject to satisfactory completion of Our registration process and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this EULA , grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to use one copy of the Software.
- 1.5You shall not distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Software. The granting of this EULA shall not give you any express or implied rights to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any part of the Software.
- 1.6You shall immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use or disclosure, of, or of any unauthorised access to, or of any theft or loss of any copies of the Software or other Proprietary Information (as defined in provision 5.2 below) which You suspect or which comes to your attention.
- 1.7Except for the rights and licence granted under this EULA, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to grant to You any right, title, interest in or to the Software. QTL expressly reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Software which are not specifically granted to You under this EULA.
- 1.8QTL grants You the right to install a copy of the Software on your computer running an up to date Internet Browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari on a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the Software was designed. QTL also grants You the right to install a copy of the Software on a device running Android or iOS operating systems, where the software and operating system are not more than 6 months out of date.
- 1.9It is entirely at QTL’s discretion which games and wagering services shall be supported by Our software and/or downloadable App’s and You acknowledge that the game offerings on Our website, or via Our App, may be changed from time to time with or without notice from Us.
- 1.10The Software must not be used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations in any jurisdiction. It remains Your sole responsibility to ensure that it is legal to play, use or participate in the game in the country/jurisdiction in which you reside or are accessing the Software.
2. RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- 2.1Maintenance of Copyright Notices You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the Software
- 2.2Distribution You may not distribute copies of the Software to third parties.
- 2.3Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You must not interfere in any way with the Software. This prohibition is absolute and includes, but may not be limited to, reverse engineer, decompilation or disassembly of the Software.
- 2.4Cheating and Unfair Practices
- QTL’s integrity with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission and as a provider of online lottery service is dependent on Us delivering a level playing field for all Our customers. We are committed to using all reasonable measures to promote fair play and cheating of any kind is strictly forbidden when using Services.
- The use of non-public material (insider trading) is strictly forbidden.
- For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances is any kind of Player Assistance Software permitted for use with Our Software or website
- If you are found to have used any form of software or practice to gain unfair advantage:
- Your account will be immediately frozen and investigated. Pending the outcome of Our investigation the funds in your account may be subject to forfeiture.
- If We determine there are reasonable grounds, You will be reported to all relevant authorities, including the Financial Intelligence Unit if we suspect that there is evidence of fraud or money laundering.
- If We determine your playing account with us is to be terminated We fully reserve all other legal rights and causes of action We may have.
- 2.5Insider Information
- You shall not, and will not procure any third party to, use any information, material or data which a member of the public could not also legally obtain (INSIDER INFORMATION) on, or in conjunction with, the NETWORK. If You use, or procure any third party to use INSIDER INFORMATION on the NETWORK, We may immediately terminate Your (and any relevant third party’s) QUANTA ACCOUNT and the provisions of clause 1.7 shall apply to such termination.
- You will be liable to Us and shall indemnify Us for any claim, loss, damage, costs and/or expenses we incur as a result of You not complying with this clause. This means You will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer as a result of Your breach of this clause
You must not rent, lease or lend Our Software to any third party.
- 2.7Support Services
QTL may provide You with support services related to the Software (“Support Services”). Any supplemental Software code provided to You as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of our Software and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA.
As a regulated business QTL is committed to fair play. Whilst rare, should an erroneous or palpable error occur in any calculations with respect to any stake You have placed or with any deposited currency conversion We will seek to put all parties into the position they would have been in but for the occurrence of the error. In rectifying any error it may be necessary to declare a stake null and void. If the error results in You being unfairly enriched, We reserve the right to reduce Your account balance by the amount paid in error of if the funds are withdrawn to make demand of You to immediately reimburse Us.
You fully accept and agree that Our systems will make a final determination of the prices for each draw event incorporated into Our Services. In the unlikely event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software installed on Your computer, or accessed through an internet browser, and the result shown on Our server, the result showing on Our server shall prevail. In the absence of a manifest error You acknowledge and agree that Our records shall be the final authority when determining any dispute relating to Our Services.
- 2.10QTL shall not be responsible or liable for any technical failure, loss or corruption of data whilst using Our Software, including but not limited to network failure, system or server crashes, power outages or damage caused by viruses, worms logic bombs or other malicious software.
- 2.11It is a condition of using Our Software that You must register and open an account with us to participate in the Quanta Prize Draw and/or Lottery. You agree that it is a condition precedent that You will only maintain one account with Us for this purposes and You agree and acknowledge that any and all offers or promotions are limited to one per individual. We reserve the right, at Our absolute discretion, to prevent You from receiving future offers or promotions, or to place any restrictions on Your account for breach of this condition.
- 2.12 You represent that:
- Your registered account with Us is solely for Your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative) to use Your account, password or identity to access or use Services or Software and You shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on Your account by a third party. You will not reveal your account username or password, to Your account or wallet, to any third party and You shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any third party. You shall inform us immediately if You suspect that Your account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to Your account, username or password so that We may investigate such matters and You will cooperate with Us, as We may reasonably request, in the course of such investigations.
- You are responsible for the security of Your username and password for both Your account and wallet on Your own PC, internet access location or via any Quanta App that you might use to access Our services from. If the allocated username or password combination is “hacked” from Your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that You access Your account with, this is Your responsibility. You should report any possible hacking attempts or security breaches from Your computer terminal or installed Quanta App immediately.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of Our Software, games and Services and You are fully responsible for any such loss
- You are of sound mind and You are capable of taking responsibility for Your own actions and agree that Your use of Our Software, games and Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against QTL’s directors, officers or employees.
- You confirm that You are not a problem gambler as defined and set out in the guidelines and self-assessment tools available on the Gamcare and Gambleaware websites:
- Any funds used by You to facilitate access to Our Services were not illegally obtained and that You will not use Our Software in any way for the purpose of money laundering or other illegal purposes.
- You will not use Our Software or Services for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You and in particular the laws of the Isle of Man.
- When using Our Services and/or website You agree to treat all of Our staff and other players with respect. Use of offensive and/or threatening language when contacting Support Services (or equivalent) or interacting with other players through any “Chat” service of “Forum” that we may choose to provide is strictly forbidden and may result in the termination of Services to You and forfeiture of Your playing account.
- You acknowledge and agree that all wagers made are accepted at Our absolute discretion.
- 2.12Compliance with applicable laws:
- You may only use Our software if You are 18 years of age or over and/or it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in Your jurisdiction. In addition to the rights reserved in 1.2 above, We may require additional proof of age and address from You and Your ability to access and use our Services shall be suspended until such satisfactory proof of age and address has been provided.
- Without limitation to the above, access to Our Software may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. By using Our Software You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding its use and any use of it is at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
- Does not permit the use of its Software if You are a resident of Iran, North Korea, United States of America or in a country in which Our product is considered illegal.
- 2.14Abandonment of Account
QTL reserves the right to close Your account if you do not log-in with Your username and password within the last (1) years. At the end of this period We shall with absolute discretion close Your account and Your entire account balance (if any), bonus points/tokens and/or frequent player points/tokens will be deemed abandoned and forfeited. Funds acquired by abandoned and forfeited accounts will not be deemed operational and will be transferred to an account and dedicated to charitable causes.
3. BREACH AND INDEMNITY
- 3.1The provisions of this EULA are necessary for the protection of QTL’s business and good will and are considered to be reasonable for such purposes. You agree that any breach of this EULA may cause substantial and irreparable damages and, therefore, in the event of any such breach, in addition to other remedies which may be available, shall have the right to seek specific performance and other injunctive and equitable relief.
- 3.2You agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including all reasonable legal costs) which are incurred as a result of You:
- 3.2.1Breaching the Terms and Conditions of this EULA; and
- 3.2.2Breaching any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
- 4.1Without prejudice to any other rights, We may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must cease and desist from using our Software and Services and You must delete/destroy any of the copies of the Software that you may have in Your possession.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 5.1The Software provided by and any copies made by You, including all intellectual property rights including all patents, inventions, copyrights, database rights, design rights (whether registered or not), trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, know how and all rights to sue for passing off or unfair competition and all applications for the same and all rights of a similar nature existing anywhere in the world (“Intellectual Property Rights”) therein, are and shall remain Our exclusive property.
- 5.2You acknowledge that the Software, the related Intellectual Property Rights including its object and source code and related proprietary information embodied in or related to them (“Proprietary Information”), contain valuable trade secrets of and are also protected by the copyright and patent laws of various countries. You agree that in accessing our Software You will keep the Proprietary Information in strict confidence and will not copy, reproduce or duplicate the Proprietary Information or any portion thereof in any form or medium, except as provided in this EULA.
- 5.3All Intellectual Property Rights and Proprietary Information not expressly granted are reserved by QTL.
- 5.4QTL shall be at liberty to advertise, promote and generate goodwill in Services through a media channel deemed fit.
6. PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
- 6.1Once You have registered with Us to use Our Services You may be required to deposit funds with Us through an associated/suitable wallet. In agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA You also expressly agree to Us providing any personal information necessary to process the transaction, including where necessary passing information outside of Your country or residence.
7. SECURITY REVIEWS
- 7.1QTL is committed to adherence to all gambling supervision requirements, including principles of player protection. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA You expressly authorise Us to disclose Your personal information to any appropriate third party agency for the purposes of validating the information You have provided to Us. In addition, You also agree to provide Us with any additional information and/or documentation as We may reasonably request.
- 8.1This EULA may not be assigned by You without prior written approval. QTL may assign all rights and benefits without Your consent to any parent company or subsidiary, or new company created through a merger or by a new owner acquiring.
9. NO WARRANTIES
- 9.1QTL expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software. The Software is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties or merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. QTL does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software. QTL makes no warranties in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. QTL further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to authorised users or to any third party.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 10.1In no event shall We be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of authorised use of or inability to use the Software, even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will We be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise, shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Software or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information
- 10.2To the extent permitted by law, the Software is supplied As Is, including any faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, excludes all warranties conditions or other terms that may be implied into this EULA whether by law, statute or otherwise. QTL gives no condition, warranty or other term whatsoever, either express or implied including, without limitation, any condition, warranty or other term as to the condition of any code, or as to merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or use of reasonable care and skill. To the extent permitted under any applicable laws QTL shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage, howsoever arising in connection with the Software or this EULA. QTL shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, or loss of profit, whether such damages or losses are known, foreseen, foreseeable or unforeseen. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit the liability for negligently caused death or personal injury or fraud.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
- 11.1QTL shall not be liable for any failure that is as a result of an act of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo , labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity, internet or telephone service.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- 13.1This EULA is made in the English language. If there is any conflict in the meaning between the English language version of this Agreement and any version or translation of it in any other language, the English version shall prevail.
- 14.1Each provision of this EULA is severable, one from the other, and if any one provision is found to be unenforceable for any reason by any competent court the remaining provisions shall be and remain in full force and effect.
15. ALTERATION OF OUR WEBSITE/APPLICATION AND CONTENT
- 15.1QTL may, in Our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered on Our website or App at any time for the purpose of maintaining the website.
- 15.2QTL may amend its its absolute discretion the Terms and Conditions of this EULA from time to time. Amendments will be displayed in the update EULA available from Our website. It remains your sole responsibility to regularly review the contents of this EULA and your continued use of the website and Our Services constitutes Your continued acceptance of the terms condition hereon in.
16. RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
- 16.1QTL offer a suite of self-exclusion and ‘self-limiting (‘cooling off’) options details of which are set out on our ‘Responsible Gambling’ page. You can access the self-exclusion and self-limiting options from the Gameplay page
17. GOVERNING LAW
- 17.1The agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
- 18.1All gambling debts are enforceable in the Isle of Man Courts.
- 19.1QTL work diligently to ensure that Your experience of dealing with Us is a pleasant one. However, there may be occasions where You may wish to make a complaint regarding QTL. Should you wish to make a complaint from QTL, or its Services, then We request that You contact [email protected] within 30 days of the incident occurring.
- 19.2QTL will attempt to resolve Your complaint within 21 days of receipt. QTL reserve the right to request further information or documentation from You as and when we see fit. This will enable Us to review Your complaint in full.
- 19.3If Your complaint is not resolved to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned then the matter can be escalated to our regulator, the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission by selecting the following link:https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/player-protection/#complaints
20. GAME RULESLotto 6/49
Six numbers are drawn from a set of 49. If a ticket matches all six numbers, the announced jackpot prize is won. Should more than one player win the top prize, it is split amongst them. Lesser prizes are also awarded if one matches less than six numbers. If the top prize is not won, the jackpot prize increases for the next draw.
- Game ProbabilityThe chance of winning is as follows:
- - For every winning ticket in the second prize category (II) the amount payable is 30,000 times the column price (e.g. if column price is £1, then each winner shall receive the amount of £30,000).
- - For every winning ticket in the third prize category (III) the amount payable is 1,200 times the column price.
- - For every winning ticket in the fourth prize category (VI) the amount payable is 30 times the column price.
- - For every winning ticket in the fifth prize category (V) the amount payable is 3 times the column price.
- - 15% of the Prize Pool is for the 1st prize of which there are 3 potential winning ticket numbers
- - 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 2nd prize of which there are 5 potential winning ticket numbers
- - 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 3rd prize of which there are 10 potential winning ticket numbers
- - 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 4th prize of which is based on the number of tickets
- - The 4th prize (is a fixed formula) = 3 * ticket price of the current draw (in Game Token) Total of 4th prize winning ticket numbers (q*) = Prize pool (4th) / 4th prize
- MOD is Modulo operation that always produces a single result.
- SHA3 is a cryptographic hash function that converts any large number into a consistent 256-bits one that is thus suited for matching to ticket numbers
- Final number (1) = SHA3( Randao Final Number)
- If the last digit of the Final number (1) which was produced by “SHA3 of Randao Final Number is ‘1’, there is a Jackpot prize in this draw of lottery
- Jackpot ticket number = Final number (1) MOD number of tickets sold.
- Whether there is a Jackpot prize or not in the draw, the Lottery contract always uses the formula as below to calculate Final number (2)
- Final number (2) = SHA3 (Final number (1))
- “1st prize Ticket number” = Final number (2) MOD number of tickets sold If the “1st prize Ticket number” is identical to “Jackpot Ticket number”, the “1st prize Ticket number” is determined by repeating the calculation formula as below until getting a unique “1st prize Ticket number”
- Final number (3) =SHA3 (Final number (2))
- 1st prize Ticket number = Final number (3) MOD number of tickets sold
- Final number (i) = (SHA3(Previous Final number))
- “The next prize Ticket number” = Final number (i) MOD number of tickets sold If the “The next prize Ticket number” is identical to any “Previous Winning Ticket number”, the “The next prize Ticket number” is determined by repeating the calculation formula as below until getting a unique winning ticket number.
- Final number (i+1) = (SHA3( Final number (i) )
- The next prize Ticket number = Final number (i+1) MOD number of tickets sold
- 20.1 Our Services
We provide lottery services (Services). In order to use the Services you need to set up an account with Quanta (Account). In order to set up an account you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old or at least the minimum age for gambling in the country where you are located, whichever is the greater;
- Register your Ethereum wallet address that you will use to send Game Token to buy a lottery ticket (Sending Address).
Once you registered, you can not change these information: full name, email, display name, date of birth and Ethereum address in the Account Profile (Profile).
Quanta Game Token (“Game Token”) is the name of the currency used within Ethereum blockchain network.
- 20.2 Account Profile (Profile)
In order to verify the Account Profile (Profile), you need to go through further verification process ‘KYC 3' in which you provide:
- A coloured scan or high-resolution photograph of your official identification document
- A photo of you holding the official identification document
- And a picture of your proof of current address such as credit card statement, bank statement, must be original and issued within last 6 months).
Once sending the above document to be verified by Quanta, you can not change any information in your Profile. If you have passed KYC3 then you will be informed.
Your Account. You are only entitled to open one account with Quanta (Your Account). Duplicate accounts constitutes a breach of these terms. You warrant that the details you provide in relation to Your Account relate to you, are accurate and up to date. You warrant that you: control and are the legal and genuine owner of any Game Token you send to us and any Ethereum address you register with us; that the funds are not derived from any illegal source. We will take all measures at our disposal and as provided by the law, including but not limited to cooperating with investigatory bodies, if we identify any breaches by you of these warranties. In case of a breach of our terms, a ban to Your account and/or even a loss of Game Token you have spent for tickets and/or restriction to service access including tickets history will be applied.
- 20.3 Using the Services
- Each draw runs sequentially. We do not run multiple lotteries in parallel. You will be able to see the current lottery on the Sites (Current Lottery).
- All lottery tickets are priced in Game Token and the payment is only received in Game Token. The price of each lottery ticket is set in Quanta Game Token equivalent of GBP £1.00 at the time of each lottery draw's start.
- On the website you will see a QR code that contains our lottery ticket public selling address (Selling Address).
- If you use the QR code, the ticket price will be shown as equivalent to GBP £1.00
- Please pay into the Selling Address to order 1 or a number of lottery tickets (Lottery Order).
- There is a maximum of 30 tickets that can be purchased with one Lottery Order
- Any overpayments for tickets will be refunded
- Bonus or Purchased Quanta Game Tokens, must be played and can not be refunded
- A valid Lottery Order is only made when the Selling Address has received cleared funds which for now is 6 confirmations on the Ethereum network.
- If we accept your Lottery Order you will see your ticket numbers for each ticket that you have purchased (Ticket Number) in the Account Profile (Profile).
- The Ticket Number is randomly allocated to you. You do not choose your own Ticket Number.
- Through the Profile interface you will see all the tickets you have purchased during the Current Lottery and previous lotteries.
For every game of Quanta Lottery, a specific pre-announced draw time will be set.20.5
The Current Lottery Prize Pool is displayed on our Sites. For convenience we display this inThe Current Lottery Prize Pool is displayed on our Sites. For convenience we display this in both Quanta Game Token (QGT) and GBP (£) but it is held in Quanta Game Tokens. The GBP value of the lottery pool may fluctuate based on exchange rate changes between GBP £ and Quanta Game Token which we will set, and will be final.
The process of generating the final random number will start at announced draw time and date. Our random number generation system process then starts and will produce a final random number (Final Number).
From the Final Number the lottery system will determine the allocation of the Prize Pool to the winning ticket numbers.
70% of the tickets sold represents the prize pool (Prize Pool).20.6
Randao process (RNG)
All participants’ random reveal number(s), plus operator’s reveal number and operation manager’s reveal number (operatorReveal) are collected to generate Randao Final Number (see Randao Process diagram).
We combine all reveal numbers to generate Randao Final Number by using XOR operator : ‘bitwise exclusive or’ operator ^ (see more in Solidity documentation: http://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/develop/types.html)
c.random ^= c.operatorReveal;20.8
The official results of the lottery are published on the Ethereum blockchain and on the Sites. You agree that those results are final. Once the results are public on our Sites, we consider that date is the announcement date20.9
Payment of prizes
If you have won a prize then you will be notified via the Profile. You must make a claim in order to receive the prize. Any delay on your part may result in expiration of the prize (which is 180 days from the announcement date). Once you make a claim request, all winnings up that point will be processed simultaneously. Only Winning Game Tokens can be withdrawn by players. In case a player wins, the system should automatically deposit the winning amount to the player’s account and notifies the player accordingly
If your claimed prize plus the total of Game Token you have claimed in the current month has the value of less than GBP £200.00 and you have already completed KYC level 3, your claim will be reviewed and approved by QTL. After approval has been received your prize will be transferred to your winning Game Token address immediately.
If the prize is more than GBP £200.00 (two hundred and if you have not done so already, you will need to go through enhanced verification ‘KYC3’ before we can pay the prize to you. This will involve you signing into your account and uploading a photo of your official identification document, a photo of you with the identification document and a picture of your proof of current address (must be within last 6 months). If you have already passed KYC3, then you will be informed. Once you have passed KYC3, you will receive the prize due to you. If you do not pass KYC3 within the period of 180 days from the announcement date then those prizes will be forfeited and passed to donation pool.20.10
You warrant that the details you provide are accurate. You are responsible for keeping your details up to date. If you failed to pass our KYC3 procedures as requested it may result in the blocking of your account and not being able to claim the prize.
We only pay prizes to the Ethereum address you registered with us.
We will not be liable for paying the prize to your registered account if you no longer has access to that account.20.11
We take no responsibility for typing errors on your part in submitting a Lottery Order. Please note that Ethereum transactions are irreversible.20.12
In order to participate in the Quanta Lottery you need to have an Ethereum wallet. You are responsible for the management of your wallet and the private keys for your wallet.20.13
We register your sending address on our system. If you send Game Token to a Selling Address from a non-registered account we will refund those funds and you will not be able to purchase a ticket.20.14
Quanta believes in responsible gambling. See our page on how to Self-Exclude or Self-Limit. If you Self-Exclude and try to pay for a ticket your account will be suspend and funds will be returned.20.15
We do not pay for transaction costs in making any refunds to you. All refunds are minus the transactions fees incurred in making the payment.
The first number drawn has a 1 in 49 chance of matching. When the draw comes to the second number, there are now only 48 balls left in the bag (because the balls already drawn are not returned to the bag) so there is now a 1 in 48 chance of predicting this number. Thus for each of the 49 ways of choosing the first number there are 48 different ways of choosing the second. This means that the probability of correctly predicting 2 numbers drawn from 49 in the correct order is calculated as 1 in 49 × 48. On drawing the third number there are 47 possible outcomes (since two numbers where removed from the bag in the previous rounds); but of course we could have arrived at this point in any of 49 × 48 ways, so the chances of correctly predicting 3 numbers drawn from 49, again in the correct order, is 1 in 49 × 48 × 47. This continues until the sixth number has been drawn, giving the final calculation, 49 × 48 × 47 × 46 × 45 x 44.Winning Numbers / Winning Categories
For each draw the winning column shall represent a combination of 6 unique numbers which shall determine the winners, one more bonus number will be drawn that will used to determine the winners of 2nd winning category. For each played column, player shall win only in one winning category, the one corresponding to more matching numbers.
Total distribution amount should be 70% of the total sales. Out of this amount 55% should be given to the Jackpot Category prize. First prize amount will be equally divided among the winning tickets of this category. When there are no winning tickets in the first prize category, then the amount corresponding to this prize category is not distributed and there is a rollover to the next draw at which time it is added to the amount distributed in the same prize category (Jackpot). When winner is found, next draw shall distribute a minimum amount of 100 Ethereum. The amounts paid as winnings per ticket in the other four (4) categories are fixed and stand as follows:
Consecutive draws offer you a way to play your lucky lotto lottery numbers selection for up to 10 consecutive draws including the current one.System Participation
You also have the option to select more than the standard 6 numbers (e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 23), while only 6 numbers will be drawn. The player pays extra per additional number selected and gives them a higher chance of winning in a standard draw.Lotto 5/45
Five numbers are drawn from a set of 45. If a ticket matches all five numbers, the announced jackpot prize is won. Should more than one player win the top prize, it is split amongst them. Lesser prizes are also awarded if one matches less than five numbers. If the top prize is not won, the jackpot prize increases for the next drawGame ProbabilityThe chance of winning is as follows:
The first number drawn has a 1 in 45 chance of matching. When the draw comes to the second number, there are now only 44 balls left in the bag (because the balls already drawn are not returned to the bag) so there is now a 1 in 44 chance of predicting this number. Thus for each of the 45 ways of choosing the first number there are 44 different ways of choosing the second. This means that the probability of correctly predicting 2 numbers drawn from 45 in the correct order is calculated as 1 in 45 × 44. On drawing the third number there are 43 possible outcomes (since two numbers where removed from the bag in the previous rounds); but of course we could have arrived at this point in any of 45 × 44 ways, so the chances of correctly predicting 3 numbers drawn from 45, again in the correct order, is 1 in 45 × 44 × 43. This continues until the fifth number has been drawn, giving the final calculation, 45 × 44 × 43 × 42 × 41.Winning Numbers / Winning Categories
For each draw the winning column shall represent the Lotto 5/45 a combination of 5 unique numbers which shall determine the winners. For each played column, player shall win only in one winning category, the one corresponding to more matching numbers.
Once a ticket is played by the user it cannot be canceled.
Consecutive draws offers you a way to play your lucky lotto lottery numbers selection for up to 10 consecutive draws including the current one.System Participation
You also have the option to select more than the standard 5 numbers (e.g. 1, 3, 9, 15 and 40) while only 5 numbers will be drawn. The player pays extra per additional number selected and gives them a higher chance of winning in a standard draw.Quanta Prize Draw Winning Numbers / Winning Categories
Jackpot. 55% of the Prize Pool is the Jackpot. The Jackpot is only available if the last digit of the Final Number is ‘1’. Due to hexadecimal nature of the Final Number that makes 6.25% chance (1 possible outcome out of 16: from 0 to f) of the Jackpot occurring in each lottery draw. If there is a Jackpot winner, 100% of Jackpot prize pool is paid to the winner. If the Jackpot is not available, then the Jackpot will roll-over to the next Jackpot prize pool.Other Prizes
Randao produces Randao Final Number after Randao process is completed. All winning tickets are selected by using this Randao Final Number.
To select winning tickets, the lottery smart contract uses MOD operation and SHA3 as below:
The formula for deciding the jackpot winning ticket is below:
The formula for deciding the winning tickets of “1st prize” is below.
The formula for deciding the winning tickets of 2nd prize to 4th prize is the same formula for deciding 1st prize: